What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach?
Garlic is one of the most powerful natural medicine that is known to us and available to all. In folk medicine used to treat many diseases and symptoms. Since it is a strong natural antibiotic, it kills many bacteria, and besides stimulate the immune system and normalize intestinal flora. Here, however, does not stop all of its positive effects on our body.
Usually eat garlic as a supplement to meals, which makes it far more palatable food, but have you ever wondered what the consumption of garlic on an empty stomach does to the body?
Scientists had precisely that task and found that this is actually a very effective way to prevent and treat many diseases. They argue that when you eat garlic on an empty stomach, it only boosts its power by harmful bacteria are exposed to its direct action.
Garlic instead of antibiotic
Garlic contains nitrogen compounds, the sodium, potassium, selenium, calcium, magnesium, silica, sulfate, phosphoric acid, vitamins C, D, B, phytosterols and ethereal oil. In addition, garlic is rich in fitocidi as allicin. According to some research, allicin is extremely effective in infections and inflammation. Garlic also contains more than 400 different mineral ingredients, including many antioxidants.
- It prevents aging and clogging the major and peripheral arteries
- Due to its healing properties, it helps to reduce the level of bad cholesterol
- Kills many different bacteria
- Protects against heart disease – reduces the synthesis of triglycerides in the liver, which helps prevent the development of atherosclerosis
- Lowers blood pressure and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Garlic is a natural antibiotic and is an effective remedy against colds and flu
- His consumption recommended in diseases of the nervous system
- Garlic aids in killing the cells of malignant brain tumor