The Power Of Coffee In The Household
Regardless of whether the smell and the taste suits you a morning joy for you or the coffee is your dearest drink in the company with friends, keep in mind that coffee grounds can be used for various purposes.
• To remove the unpleasant smell of the car: Put fresh minced coffee in a can and place it where it will not spill while driving. The minced coffee will absorb all unpleasant smell from a car that lingers even after every wash.
• As food for indoor plants grown on acidic soil (as camellia, rose) once a month is enough to put in the soil precipitate from a 3/4 cup of coffee, it will enrich the soil acidity, phosphorus and other valuable minerals.
• To remove insects and snails: the coffee you can use when you want to remove snails, the moths, ants and other insects. On place where have appeared insects or snails, put coffee grounds. For long-acting leave the grounds everywhere where have appeared the insects.
• The painting of smaller parts of white clothing, paper or Easter eggs: Put the coffee in the hot water and leave for ten minutes. In that way the coffee will release its natural color. Drain and use the water for painting fabrics and more.
• The wooden furniture scratches magically disappear: a few tablespoons of ground coffee mix with the same amount of hot water to make a thick paste. With the mixture rub the scratches on the furniture. Repeat the procedure several times until the scratches not get the color of the furniture.
• As detergent: the coffee is as good as chemical detergents to remove grease and dirt from the kitchen dishes. It’s simple. Place the minced coffee on sponge and wash the dish.
• For a beautiful shine to your hair and skin: while you drink your morning coffee remember that with the precipitate you can make peeling on your face . With wet precipitate gently rub the face and then wash off with lukewarm water. For your hair to be shinier, brewed coffee and after you cool down put the water from the coffee on clean and dry hair. After 20 minutes wash your hair. Repeat this procedure once a week for a greater shine to your hair.
• Fresh breath: if you do not have mint candy or gum, and you want your breath to be fresh, then take one grain of coffee. Chew the grain a few minutes and your breath will be fresh again.