How Soft Drinks Affect On Health?
- Accelerated aging -Phosphate and phosphoric acid to increase the shelf life of soft drinks, but they reduce the shelf life of human life.
- Larger waist -Ten years of research finds that people who drink two sodas a day were half spread twice as fast.
- Fat in the blood -Carbonated soft drinks a day in some individuals increase triglyceride levels by 30 percent, causing the arteries lose their elasticity.
- Sensitivity of teeth -Phosphoric and citric acid in soft drinks alter the pH value in the mouth, which can lead to damage to the enamel of the teeth.
- Increased blood pressure -All sweet drinks, and it is known that soft drinks are full of sugar, can increase the pressure.
- Kidney stones – One or more soft drinks during the day increase the risk of the creation of kidney stones by 33 percent.