Here’s How 1 Cup Pineapple Juice Per Day Affect Your Health!
Here’s how 1 cup pineapple juice per day affect your health!
The juice of this exotic fruit is incredibly healthy beverage. Read it contains and why should you drink daily.
Pineapple juice is a great drink for refreshment in summer days. However, due to the nutritional and healthy ingredients it contains, you should drink in winter. Surely you know that pineapple is the healthiest fruit there. It is rich in enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and contains calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, iodine, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin E, C and B.
225 grams of pineapple contain 131.4% of the recommended daily dose of vitamin C, 76.5% magnesium, 9% vitamin B6, vitamin B1 8.6% and only 82 calories.
- Less will get sick from colds and infections because pineapple contains the body of toxins.
- You lose excess weight. If you drink juice on an empty stomach will help reduce the appetite for good.
- Will clear the body from parasites. It only takes three days of regular consumption of pineapple for the body to get rid of intestinal parasites.
- It reduces the risk of injuries. Potassium contained in the pineapple helps maintain a solid electrolyte body and prevents snoring muscles during exercise.
- Regular consumption of pineapple provides plenty of antioxidants in the body.
- The teeth become stronger and whiter.