3 Breakfasts That Take Less Than 5 Minutes To Make!
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. Nice mix the flour, coffee, cocoa, sugar and baking powder in a bowl.
2. Add milk, egg, butter and vanilla. Stir with a fork until you have a homogeneous mixture.
3. Pour into a cup that you previously oil. Bake in microwave 90 seconds. Make sure the cake is not toasted.